Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal

Postby helloman » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:20 pm

My IGN is some_bloom_guy, I was banned for griefing, I'm really sorry if I griefed, the only thing I really do on this server is update my signs in my friends base waiting for him to reply, I never do anything more than that, one time I accidently broke coal blocks in the Hell region but I put them back, I am desperate, please unban me. I honestly have no idea why I was banned now, please help me out here.
helloman

Minecraft IGN: some_bloom_guy

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby LadyBountiful » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:39 pm

I came across an area where you had broken blocks placed by others. You have been placing multiple signs. I see no evidence of you playing at all. AJ will see your signs if he decides to come back. I will unban you. Please do not make or place any more signs. It is also not a good idea to give out personal information on these signs.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby helloman » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:13 am

LadyBountiful wrote:I came across an area where you had broken blocks placed by others. You have been placing multiple signs. I see no evidence of you playing at all. AJ will see your signs if he decides to come back. I will unban you. Please do not make or place any more signs. It is also not a good idea to give out personal information on these signs.

sorry ill delete these signs
aj did come back by the way thankfully, right when i was unbanned actually
tysm
helloman

Minecraft IGN: some_bloom_guy

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer