Ban Appeal! :(

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal! :(

Postby cakeandanarchy » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi!

Thought I was borrowing 5 iron from my brother who is currently in the room next to me. I had borrowed from another one of his chests in a different location with no problem. I'm relatively new to the server, so I suppose it's possible that I was at the wrong chest (there were a lot in the area and it was close to a warp spawn), but if that's the case I promise it was an accident!

If you'd like a statement from him saying that he gave permission for me to borrow, I'd be happy to provide. I'd also be happy to put 5 iron back in his chest if needed, haha. I'll be sure to be more careful and have him get on the server and directly give me things from his chests. :)

Thanks!

cakeandanarchy
cakeandanarchy

Minecraft IGN: cakeandanarchy

Re: Ban Appeal! :(

Postby LadyBountiful » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:37 pm

What is your brother's name on the server?
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Postby cakeandanarchy » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:21 pm

His current account is wiiuboy619. He hasn't been on for a while, though. Said the chest he placed was just inside the door of a building near a ton of large staircases.

Hope this helps! :)
cakeandanarchy

Postby cakeandanarchy » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:55 pm

Just an update (not trying to spam). My brother and I have been talking for the past hour trying to figure out what could have happened. It’s sounding more like I was in someone else’s chest by accident since he claims that his wasn’t protected by any sort of claim, regardless of it being inside a building near spawn. To whoever I accidentally stole from, I’ll give you a stack of iron to make up for it. :( This is a mess! To be safe in the future, I’m just not going to touch anything that I didn’t personally place. XD So sorry for the hassle!
cakeandanarchy

Postby wiiuboy619 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:08 pm

I am her brother, wiiuboy619. I gave her full permission to take the iron from my chest, but forgot to warn her about the anti-griefing thing. I know this is late but I just got back to playing on the server and it would be much more fun to play with her. Thanks :D
wiiuboy619

Minecraft IGN: wiiuboy619

Postby LadyBountiful » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:09 am

As you suspected you did not take from your brother's chest. On this occasion I will unban you. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer