Banned for palcing lave bucket (my not allowed trashcan)

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Banned for palcing lave bucket (my not allowed trashcan)

Postby VanAtor » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:48 am

Hey Guys, I played the since the past day on the server, cause of my friend who has been there for a couple of days already. After some mining I placed a lava bukket as my new trash can and I think the rest is obviosly. Hope I can join back on the server soon, also if you want a proof that its not griefing just look where the lava is, a hole 20 blocks far from my home in the middle of nothing. Have a nice day and hope to see you see:
Van Ator
VanAtor

Minecraft IGN: Van_Ator

Re: Banned for palcing lave bucket (my not allowed trashcan)

Postby Zedwick » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:55 am

Sorry about that, our grief protections can be a little over zealous sometimes.

You have been unbanned, welcome back! ^_^

Please avoid using lava until you reach Zedling status, as unfortunately I am not currently able to mark your use of lava as safe. (you can pick up that lava in a bucket if it is in the way, and store it for later - just don't hold it in your hand and pour it anywhere)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby VanAtor » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:58 pm

Next Problem: Im still jailed, can´t move, Would be online this evening and hope for fast help.
Van Ator
VanAtor

Minecraft IGN: Van_Ator

Postby LadyBountiful » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:42 am

I have freed you from jail. I'm sorry for the difficulties that you have had with our server. I hope that things run more smoothly for you now. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer