Evolutiiionzz Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Evolutiiionzz Ban Appeal

Postby Evolutiiionzz » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:02 pm

I was banned because I was stuck under the glass when I got spawned. I had no where to go so I broke it to got out, then got jailed. I hope you realize it was a misunderstanding.
Sincerely, Evolutiiionzz.
Evolutiiionzz

Minecraft IGN: Evolutiiionzz

Re: Evolutiiionzz Ban Appeal

Postby Zedwick » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Thank you for taking the time to appeal on our forums.

You were not stuck under the glass, however I do believe you when you say you thought you were. I know the Minecraft client can show you as below the ground momentarily when loading the world, but the server does not agree and you will actually be above the ground. If you had waited a little while longer for all of the chunks to load I think you would have seemed to appear back above the glass again.

Thank you for reporting this! I have now removed the glass below where new players spawn, and filled the space below with blocks. This should stop it happening to anyone else.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but now we can save others from the same fate ^_^

You have been unbanned. Welcome back!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer