Apology to Tugft

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Apology to Tugft

Postby ignite444 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Tug, I am so sorry about what I said to you yesterday, I honestly have no idea why I would say such things. I was just annoyed with you for spamming the chat, but I had no right to say the things I did. I can't say sorry for Akos or Trayoz for what they did, that is up to them to apologize, but for me, I feel absolutely horrible for what I did. If you can ever forgive me, I will make it up to you somehow, someway. It will be on your terms. That just wasn't like me and I knew it. I am not the bullying type and I hate bullies, but I turned into a verbal one myself. I make a promise to myself I will never do it again.
ignite444

Re: Apology to Tugft

Postby Trayoz » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Iggy you have nothing to apologize for because it was all me, it was my idea alone and you should not have been punished because of me, i am the bad guy here you and akos are gulit of nothing, i am the one who hunted him down and kill him, i am the one who did the siege against him, and if anything you are just as much a victom as you are a witness of my crime that i alone should bare.
Trayoz

Postby ignite444 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 pm

But Tray, I DID say some horrible things to him, that I cannot deny.
ignite444

Postby tugft » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Ig it's ok you can come back today. Alrightyo? Good. See yall tommorow!
tugft

Postby ignite444 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Oh thank you tug! *Hugs* I'm still sorry though.
ignite444

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer