Big Seckcy Banned For Grief

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Big Seckcy Banned For Grief

Postby Big Seckcy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:21 pm

I have been playing the server for 1 day. I am very new to minecraft. I did not intead any griefing of any sort. I diden't even know what griefing was untill i read some other guy's appeal where it says griefing is the distruction of blocks. i did not intead any griefing. i got banned :((( please unban me i am enjoying the server alot at skyharbour
Big Seckcy

Re: Big Seckcy Banned For Grief

Postby Zedwick » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 am

Alright, you may come back. The damage has been undone, but think before you brea any blocks. People put a lot of time into their creations, and it's very unpleasant to come back and find holes in them.

you had broken blocks along the path between horizon and boulder, and I believe broken some glass from someone's house. I've not checked up them exactly as you are coming back, but that's the kind of thing we frown on.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: Big Seckcy Banned For Grief

Postby Big Seckcy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 am

Thanks!!! sorry, ill think about it now that ik what griefing is and before i break blocks.
Big Seckcy

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer