Ban of use of x-ray

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban of use of x-ray

Postby AwkwardPenguin0 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi, around last week when I tried to log in to the server, I was disconnected because of my use of xray. Firstly, I would like to apologize for this, and it is something I would not usually do. I have been looking for quite some time to find a survival server where Admins and other players are nice, and treat you with respect. I found this in Zedwork, which is why I donated 5 dollars to the server. I'm not quite sure why I used an x-ray mod, but after this I promise to never use anything mod or texture pack related in the future. I really hope that you could forgive me for making this mistake and that I could play with all you guys again!

Best Regards,
AwkwardPenguin0

PS. I already had like 2000 claimblocks before I was banned, which means I spent a lot of time on it already! :P

PPS. I bribe ;)
AwkwardPenguin0

Re: Ban of use of x-ray

Postby Zedwick » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

You may return. Do not mess up again, use any mods and you will be banned. No third chances!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer