The New Update!!

The New Update!!

Postby GoldyBee » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Guys it's finally here!! :D Dunno about ye but i'm sooo excited to get back on the server. x3
When will it be updated do you think?? Got lots to do before the end of the week. :b

Have ye tried out some of the stuff on single player? I've been on the last hour messing with stuff. Got the whole pyramid thing almost figured out, mostly been running around on a pig and trying to figure out the new food stuff. xD Who knew cooking could be as difficult as building sometimes? :b

See ye on the server, and feel free to discuss the update! One thing i gotta know is where we can find witches now. >:)
GoldyBee

Minecraft IGN: GoldyBee

Re: The New Update!!

Postby AwsomeG2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:37 pm

It will probably take a few weeks to update the server. If you want on before then you can downgrade your version of minecraft.
AwsomeG2
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: AwsomeG2

Postby jak2131 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Download the digiex launcher, you can choose any version you want with it
http://digiex.net/minecraft/mcvtool/
jak2131
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: jak2131

Postby Zedwick » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Aye, it will be some time before Bukkit is stable enough for Zedwork to receive the new update.

As has been said, downgrade to 1.3.2 in order to continue playing on Zedwork.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby Jaber9 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 am

When I went to download the downgrader, it said that it may harm my computer...
Jaber9

Minecraft IGN: Jaber9

Postby GoldyBee » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:13 am

Awww ok. :( Oh well. ^_^ I've played with the updated version enough so when the server's ready i'll know what i'm doing a little. :b Bee on in a bit~ ^_^
GoldyBee

Postby GoldyBee » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 am

GoldyBee wrote:Awww ok. :( Oh well. ^_^ I've played with the updated version enough so when the server's ready i'll know what i'm doing a little. :b Bee on in a bit~ ^_^

I said that... but having "fun" trying to downdate for a little bit now. :/ not as simple as i thought it would bee.....
GoldyBee

Postby AwsomeG2 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Try mcnostalgia or something like that
AwsomeG2
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: AwsomeG2

Postby Zedwick » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Jaber9 wrote:When I went to download the downgrader, it said that it may harm my computer...

Depending on what told you that, I believe you may see that message downloading any program from the internet. Probably accompanied by something along the lines of "only download from a trusted source". It's a warning, as generally downloading random programs from the internet can be dangerous. But if you trust the source, or can verify with others who have downloaded and used it without problem, then you have nothing to worry about. I have Digiex, and have used it in the past. Not had any problems with it (I use a Mac, though. Your experience may vary)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby Jaber9 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 am

I found a different degrader, used it. and now Minecraft doesn't even work at all whatsoever. :shock: I had to delete and then reboot the .minecraft file, so now all of my singleplayer maps are deleted... crap.
Last edited by Jaber9 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaber9

Minecraft IGN: Jaber9

Next

Return to General Discourse